GMP Downstream Scientist
We are currently looking for a GMP Downstream Scientist to join a leading biologics company based in the Staffordshire area.
As the GMP Downstream Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out purification needed for product delivery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Downstream Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will execute purification techniques within a GMP cleanroom facility.
As the GMP Downstream Scientist you will train less experienced staff in purification techniques.
It will be your responsibility to follow manufacturing plans and batch manufacturing records and keep them maintained according to SOPs.
You will use techniques such as AKTA chromatography and Tangential Flow Filtration.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Downstream Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Science subject (e.g.
Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Protein Science, Biology, etc.) or equivalent is necessary for your application.
Proven industry experience in a GMP cleanroom environment is essential.
A working knowledge and practical experience with AKTA and TFF methods is highly beneficial.
Key Words: Purification | Downstream | GMP | AKTA | TFF | Cleanroom | Production | Manufacturing | Biologics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 27/10/2020
- Rate: Experience dependent
- Location: Staffordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633341
- Posted: 2020-10-27 10:51:36 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician
- QC Scientist
- QC Microbiologist
- Lead Scientist - Biosafety
- Training Facilitator
- Production Scheduler (Pharmaceutical) - 6 Month Contract
- ERP Process/ Data Management Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Analytical Development Scientist - Large Molecules
- Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery
- Project Manager - Associate Director
- Safety Lead