Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor - Guildford and Eastleigh
(Part time or full time)
Up to £38,000 pro rata
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
I am looking for an Occupational Health Advisor for this part time role with the requirement of one day a month on site at the hospitals in Guildford and Eastleigh, with the rest of the time spent doing remote case management.
There is the option potential of this being a full time role.
You will provide vaccines, health surveillance and medicals, provide professional advice, support and guidance while also writing letters to GP/Specialists.
You will be an RGN or hold a qualification in adult nursing and have experience working in a healthcare setting as well as case management.
You will also have a degree/ diploma in Occupational Health.
We are looking for someone with hospital experience.
Requirements for the Occupational Health Advisor: OH qualified with NMC 3, great communication skills,
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Rate: £38000 - £38000 Per Annum
- Location: Guildford and Eastleigh, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/AR/053776
- Posted: 2020-10-27 12:01:34 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Client Manager : Accountancy Practice
- Mobility Therapist
- RGN Nurse
- Buyer / Account Manager - Recycling Company
- Food and Nutrition Studies Teacher
- Bid Writer
- Dental Nurse
- Environmental Social Governance Consultant
- Communications Account Manager
- Performance Data Analyst
- Audit Senior
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Work Placement / Project Manager
- Sales Manager - Stairlift Manufacturer
- Dental Nurse
- Supervisor/Foreman - Surfacing/ Tarmac
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- School Nurse
- Supported Living Pathways Lead Teacher