Scientist - Industrialisation - Raman Spectroscopy
We are currently looking for an Industrialisation Scientist (Raman Spectroscopy) to join a leading Cell and Gene therapy company based in the London area.
As the Industrialisation Scientist (Raman Spectroscopy) you will be responsible for the development of novel cell therapy medicinal products
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Support laboratory based development activities across a range of exciting projects
Progress research based manufacturing processes to a scalable clinical manufacturing protocols that will become suitable for commercial use
Collaboration with process and analytical development scientists within academic and industrial settings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Industrialisation Scientist - Raman Spectroscopy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant PhD or MSc within life sciences
Proven industry experience within life sciences (cell and gene therapy desirable).
A working knowledge and practical experience with Raman Spectroscopy and 3D Cell Culture (desirable)
Key Words: Raman Spectroscopy | Bioprocessing | Cell Culture | 3D Cell Culture
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 27/10/2020
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£39250 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633969
- Posted: 2020-10-27 16:24:39 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Quality Control Associate
- Head of Operations
- Data Integrity Specialist
- Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
- Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Biology
- QC Analyst
- Trackwise Technical Manager
- Technical Application Scientist - Polish Speaking 1 year FTC
- Discovery Scientist - Immunology
- Senior Scientific Officer - Microbiology
- Senior Scientist - SPR
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician