Nursery Assistant - Permanent
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner seeking a new opportunity?
I am recruiting for a fantastic nursery setting in the heart of Leyland who are looking for a passionate individual to join their team.
The ideal person should have at least one year of experience working in the keyworker role and skills in planning and observing children in line with the EYFS.
- Experience working in a similar position within a nursery or pre-school setting.
- DBS registered to the update service or willing to carry out a new check.
- References covering the last two years including one full childcare reference.
- Level 2 qualification or above in childcare or equivalent subject.
- Passionate about working within a fast paced nursery setting.
This is a permanent opportunity for the right candidate, so if you are interested in being put forward please call Holly on 01772 808010 for a confidential chat.
More Jobs from Integra
- Cleaner - Malborough, Kingsbridge
- Cleaner - Brixham
- Cleaner - Buckland, Newton Abbot
- Cleaner - Ashford, Kent
- Cleaner - Biggin Hill, Westerham
- Cleaner - Sevenoaks
- Cleaner - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Cleaner - Merriot, Crewkerne
- Cleaner - Benfleet, Essex
- Cleaner - Eastleigh, Hampshire
- Cleaner - Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Cleaner - Milford Haven
- Cleaner - Mexborough
- Cleaner - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield
- Cleaner - Chadwell Heath, Romford
- Cleaner - Oxted
- Cleaner - Dorking
- Cleaner - Ashington, Pulborough
- Cleaner - East Grinstead
- Cleaner - Southwater