Conveyancing Paralegal - Glasgow
Salary - £20,000 - £30,000 p.a depending upon qualifications & experience
Our client is well established leading law firm having offices based in Scotland and England, they offer range of legal services to individuals and businesses.
Due to recent contract wins, they are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their Glasgow office.
The role will involve covering all conveyancing formalities in regard to sale, purchase and private remortgage transactions.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team and also ensure compliance with the Firm Compliance Procedures and the Law Society of Scotland.
* Communicating with banks, companies and other persons in relation to the conveyancing transaction
* Taking instructions from clients
* Protecting clients' interest at all times, while taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering
* Drafting, collating and sending supporting legal and financial documents
* Dealing with financial aspects of a transaction
* Receiving and checking mortgage instructions from lenders and undertaking specific tasks
* Dealing with conveyancing transaction from inception to completion
* Registration timeously of deeds
* Completing compliance requests and exercises in relation to transactions
* Anticipated case load minimum of 30 transactions per month
Required Skills & Experience
* Minimum of 2 years' experience of the Scottish conveyancing process
* Experience in dealing with 20+ conveyances a month
* Experience in dealing with a conveyancing case management system
* Knowledge of conveyancing procedures
* Ability to draft legal documentation
* Ability to draft statements of accounting
* Prioritising workload and the ability to meet strict deadlines
* Excellent level of communication skills
* Time management
Desirable Qualifications, skills & experience
* Registered paralegal qualification
* English and Maths at higher level
* Previous experience in a law firm
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Senior Fire Engineer
- Senior Tax Assistant
- Client Manager : Accountancy Practice
- Mobility Therapist
- RGN Nurse
- Buyer / Account Manager - Recycling Company
- Food and Nutrition Studies Teacher
- Bid Writer
- Dental Nurse
- Environmental Social Governance Consultant
- Communications Account Manager
- Performance Data Analyst
- Audit Senior
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Work Placement / Project Manager
- Sales Manager - Stairlift Manufacturer
- Dental Nurse
- Supervisor/Foreman - Surfacing/ Tarmac
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinator