Physics Graduate - Software Developer – London
Physics Graduate – London - £35,000-£45,000
A top technical consultancy firm that provide software/hardware implementation services to the UK Government and other clients across a very of sectors.
They work across a variety of cutting-edge technology, from high speed signal processing with FPGA’s to complete control systems for multiple networks.
They are looking for an individual with a strong academic background and between 1-3 years of experience.
- 1st/2:1 grade in computer science, physics, mathematics or similar for a bachelors, master’s, or PhD
- Knowledge of C++ and C
- A’s in all relevant a-levels
- A driven, knowledgeable individual who wants to learn
- Happy to work in a team
Apply now as interviews are already being scheduled.
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Full-Stack Developer (Python/React)
- .Net Developer
- Java Developer - Fully Remote
- Java Developer - Fully Remote Option
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Python/Django
- Senior Full Stack Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Senior Python Developer
- Graduate Software Engineer/Developer
- Graduate/ Junior Full-Stack Developer
- Graduate Software Developer - Cambridge
- Graduate Full-Stack Software Developer – £40k.
- Network Support Engineer – Surrey
- Graduate Electronic Design Engineer - IoT - ML
- Physics Graduate - Software Developer – London
- Embedded Development Engineer – London
- Hardware Engineer - Bristol - 30-45k
- Graduate Software Developer – Cambridge - C++