QA Team Lead
We are currently looking for a QA Team Lead to join a leading life science company based in the Wiltshire area.
As the QA Team Lead you will be responsible for managing the implementation of GMP compliance through effective Quality Processes and Systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will report to the Quality Manager and work with the manufacturing centre management team, participating in the commissioning and validation phases of the GMP facility ensuring the build and equipment are fit for purpose.
The QA Team Lead will participate in the recruitment of a high performing Quality team and business generation processes by interacting with clients.
Provide tactical support for the management of regulatory agency and client inspections, this may include acting as a site host during audits.
You will provide general subject expertise in Quality related issues and assist in maintaining the QMS system along with providing compliance support across the multi-client facility, ensuring the integration of multiple clients into a QMS system.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline.
Proven industry experience in a GMP environment, manufacturing commercial products.
A working knowledge and practical experience with EU/ MHRA FDA regulations.
Key Words: QA Lead, QA Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance, Commercial, Process Validation, CAPA, QMS, Deviations
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 28/10/2020
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£55000 Per: annum
- Location: Wiltshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633963
- Posted: 2020-10-28 08:03:29 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Biology
- QC Analyst
- Trackwise Technical Manager
- Technical Application Scientist - Polish Speaking 1 year FTC
- Discovery Scientist - Immunology
- Senior Scientific Officer - Microbiology
- Senior Scientist - SPR
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician
- QC Scientist
- QC Microbiologist
- Lead Scientist - Biosafety
- Training Facilitator