We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the QA Officer you will be responsible for overseeing the operational activities whilst driving the quality agenda across the manufacturing site by reviewing and improving the quality management systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as following:
1.You will be responsible for making sure staff are adhering to SOP's throughout business areas including packaging, production and entry.
You will be responsible for completing internal area and system audits, whilst taking appropriate action to ensure full compliance with SOP's
Completing reviews and closures of batch records with associates.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
You will have a scientific degree in an area such as Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy etc.
Proven industry experience in a Quality Assurance capacity, with experience working within a pharmaceutical quality function
A working knowledge and practical experience working towards the principles and guidelines for GMP
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, Audit, QMS, Quality System, Deviation, CAPA,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
- Start: 28/10/2020
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£30000 Per: annum
- Location: Hertfordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Chris Carey
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633953
- Posted: 2020-10-28 08:12:29 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician
- QC Scientist
- QC Microbiologist
- Lead Scientist - Biosafety
- Training Facilitator
- Production Scheduler (Pharmaceutical) - 6 Month Contract
- ERP Process/ Data Management Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Analytical Development Scientist - Large Molecules
- Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery
- Project Manager - Associate Director
- Safety Lead