A new opening for a productive and organised individual has arisen to develop in a role on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly team for a family owned organisation with fantastic career prospects.
In the Production Operative job, you will be:
- Manufacturing the company's products
- Working on the production assembly line
- Supplying and complying with the company's quality control system
- Using the computer system (basic use)
- Due to its size all employees undertake all tasks required in the manufacturing and subsequent dispatch of goods to the customer.
To be considered for the Production Operative job you will need:
- Previous assembly line experience
- GCSE – English, Maths, Science
- A positive 'can do' attitude and a good eye for detail
- A UK driving licence and own vehicle as not accessible by public transport
This position is being offered on a temporary to permanent basis for the right candidate with a pay rate of £8.72 per hour as well as on-going training and development and advancement opportunities. Working hours will be 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday and 8.00am to 12.30pm on Friday with half an hour for lunch based in .
If you're looking to get stuck in to a new career opportunity, then please get in touch today!
Supertemps Limited is acting on behalf of our client as an employment agency.
- Start: 28 October 2020
- Rate: Â£8.72 - 8.72 per hour + holidays
- Location: LL15 1UY, Ruthin, Denbighshire, Wales
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Supertemps Limited
- Contact: Jodie Vaughan
- Tel: 01492 517602
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 7137
- Posted: 2020-10-28 13:38:40 -
- View all Jobs from Supertemps Limited
More Jobs from Supertemps Limited
- Lettings / Housing Officer
- HR Officer
- Fluent Welsh Reception and Accounts
- Industrial Cleaner
- Learning Support Assistant
- Bilingual Learning Support Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Community Employment Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Business Assurance & Information Officer
- Tutor / Coach
- Multiskilled Worker
- Social Worker
- Assembly & Dispatch Operator
- House Manager
- Corporate Planning Officer
- Corporate Planning and Performance Analyst
- Packing and Dispatcher
- Head Chef