National Grid Authorised Electrician / Wireman
GPW Recruitment are currently recruiting for 3 x National Grid authorised Wiremen / Electricians to work on a substation in Weymouth, Dorset.
Successful candidates must have National Grid Persons previously known as BESC and Persons, along with CSCS / ECS / JIB, and proof of electrical qualifications.
- SWA Glanding and terminating, control panel wiring, cable pulling, marshalling kiosks etc.
- The role will involve installation of high and low voltage electrical plant and control gear in HV substations (up to 400kV.)
- £23 per hour (Monday to Friday Hours)
- £25 per hour (Weekend Hours)
Typical working cycle is Monday to Friday 10 hours per day, with every other weekend working.
For more information, please contact Jordan on 01744 452041 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Machine Operator
- Electrical / Electronic Calibration Engineer (RF / Microwave)
- Industrial Electrician
- Civil Engineer
- Supply Chain Manager
- Steelwork Engineer
- Configuration Engineer
- Mechanical Fitter/ Mate
- Slinger - Banksman
- Brick layer
- Process Improvement Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
- Group Management Accountant
- Quality Manager
- Financial Controller (Mandarin Speaking)
- CNC Machinist (Turning)
- Senior Site Engineer
- Panel Wireman / Electrical Fitter
- Compex Electrician