Pharmaceutical Market Access Consultant
Pharmaceutical Market Access Consultant - Pharmaceutical Consultancy - Oxford, Cambridge and Manchester - £Very Competitive + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a quickly growing business within the Market Access space.
They have quickly become a key player in the sector and continuing their fantastic reputation into 2020.
They offer clients a range of services including Market Access, Health Economics and Writing.
The offices are collaborative meaning you will gain insight into other parts of the business from working with different teams/colleagues.
- 3 Offices around the UK
- Excellent reputation within the Market Access space
- Offer competitive salaries/benefits to attract the best talent
- Excellent staff retention
- Development/progression plans
This role is perfect for someone at Consultant level now looking for a new challenge, to expand their skills or to gain more experience.
It is also a great opportunity for an Analyst/Senior Analyst in the market to make the step up to Consultant.
- Manage a variety of projects including GVD's, Value Proposition Development, HTA Submissions and Payer Communication Tools
- Develop presentations and various materials at a standard ready for clients
- Contribute to business development including proposal writing and delivery
- Offer strategic advice to clients
- Manage invoice schedules and other tasks related to projects
Ideally for this role, our client would like the following:
- Able to work with complex data
- Highly organised with your work processes
- Flexible and resourceful
- Experience from a consulting or pharmaceutical background
- Confident in your knowledge within Market Access
What should you do next?
This Market Access Consultant job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay.
If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Account Director
- Senior Medical Writer (Advertising)
- Senior Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Research Manager
- Senior Research Executive
- Research Manager / Associate Director
- Associate Director
- SRE / Research Manager / Snr Research Manager
- Quantitative Research Manager
- Experienced Research Manager
- Senior Research Executive/Research Manager
- Research Manager/ Associate Director
- Associate Director
- Observational Research Director
- Consultant / Engagement Manager
- Senior Research Executive / Research Manager
- Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
- Quantitative Senior Research Executive