Residential Care Worker - Full Training Provided
Job: Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
Salary: Up to £25,000 (including Sleep in entitlement)
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then please get in touch as we have an opportunity available within a children's residential home within a commutable distance from Brighton.
Once successful in securing the role you will be working with the most reputable care providers in the local area, who are fortunately growing in size and reputation so now have opportunities available.
Their staff retention rate is amazing so this is a rare opportunity to be a part of the team.
Currently, with 21 homes spanning across the UK, 6 of which have been newly opened this year showcases that this is an ambitious organisation, however, the fact they are still operating at 90% Good and Outstanding across all services also evidences they are person-centred and devoted to ensuring the homes they open offer unrivalled care, support and development to the vulnerable children they support.
The success of the services is a testament to the people in the team as well as the training they receive.
From day one you will benefit from training and support from one of the country's best learning and development teams as well ongoing support whilst in the post from your peers and colleagues to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Residential Support Worker include:
- Earning Potential in the region of £25,000
- Sleep in rate paid at an additional £40 per shift
- Full-time contract
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity and paternity benefits and more!
- The opportunity to gain the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare
Responsibilities of the Residential Support Worker:
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical and developmental needs.
- Display yourself as an appropriate role model
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, empathy and resilience
- Encourage positive life experiences for the children
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Drew Marlow at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Youth Worker - 9-5
- Adoption Panel Adviser – Local Authority
- Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Reviews (Home Working)
- Practice Educator - Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Strategic Safeguarding Lead - Adult Services
- Social Worker - Frontline
- Social Worker - Project Reviews
- Assistant Team Manager - Looked After Children
- Senior Social Worker - Frontline
- Adoption Panel Advisor
- Supervising Social Worker Swanwick
- Supervising Social Worker Ringwood
- Supervising Social Worker Devon
- Compliance Administrator
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities