Reward Analyst- 5153246
Reward Analyst- £350-400 a day LTD- 3 month Contract- remote working
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a contract basis.
They are looking for a detail-oriented reward analyst, able to work at a pace on a variety of tasks, Someone who is able to provide robust advice on employee scenarios as an escalation point to a HR Helpdesk.
My Client are going through a significant amount of Reward Transformation as well as a demanding period of the annual Reward Cycle.
They have an excellent Head of Reward Transformation driving better ways of working in our Reward practises, a new Reward Manager bringing depth of expertise, and a HR Operations team supporting data and modelling.
They need some interim support to ensure they deliver on our many commitments without loss of agility or quality internally to our stakeholders.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the execution and analytical support of compensation policies and programs.
Reviewing job descriptions for compliance to the standard format and determines the salary level
- Delivering regular data reports and data analysis that enables the Reward & Benefits function to hold up to date information on the group at all times.
- Supporting and providing guidance to the respective HR team and management as needed.
- As directed support the communication and delivery of compensation structure and programs, including policies and procedures, bonus and compensation programs.
Providing guidance, statistical analysis, data modelling and cost analysis.
- Evaluating compensation proposals for employees; classifies information in accordance with the levels of importance and responsibility to the company, the current market, and internal equity.
- Coordinating bonus plan programs ensuring the structure, issues plans to program participants, and confirms receipt of terms and conditions signature pages.
Maintains associated files/records.
Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of working with Willis Towers Watson Benchmarking methodology, able to give advice and insight around benchmarking.- Knowledge of working with Reward & Career frameworks, Job evaluation and able to give advice and insight in these areas.
- Highly analytical.
- Results orientated.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate integrity, initiative and confidentiality on all matters.
- Good level of organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Advanced user of Microsoft office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work flexibly.
Advantage to have used Oracle HCM / Workday Compensation modules.
To apply please send a CV to Nikki at email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Paediatric Rehabilitation Case Manager
- Management Accountant (Interim)
- IT Support Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer
- Medical Affairs Lead
- Spot Checks Business Improvement Manager
- Housing/Manual Handling Occupational Therapist
- Project Coordinator
- Estimator / Account Manager
- Underwriter (P&I) - London - Fixed term contract
- Category Analyst - 102639-1
- Senior Project Financial Controller
- Senior/ Lead DevOps Engineer
- Senior Category Specialist 5155783
- Senior Finance Business Partner & Senior Finance Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Commercial Manager-
- Estimator / Account Manager