Ruby on Rails Developer - CONTRACT - £500 p.d.
A Leading Fintech in London is looking for several Contract Backend Ruby on Rails Engineers to join them.
This company are a TDD and best practises evangelist, so a great place to work.
Day rate will be from £450 - 500 p.d and for a 6 month rolling period.
- Significant commercial experience with Ruby on Rails (5+ years of experience)
- Have a passion for teaching and mentoring junior developers.
- Deep understanding of object-orientated programming
- TDD, relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Previous experience working in a company scaling up is useful, but not essential
- A desire to learn, grow and work with a team and deliver software
Tech stack: Ruby 2.6.3, Rails 5.2, backed by PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, Docker and AWS
This will be initially remote due to COVID, but then will be working from the office 3 days a week at some point next year (likely March) once its safe to be in.
If this is something you would like to discuss further, please let me know as I would be happy to provide more details.
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Java Developer - Fully Remote
- Tech Lead - OOP
- .Net Developer
- Graduate/ Junior Full-Stack Developer
- Graduate Software Engineer - Multiple Roles
- Java Developer
- C# Software Developer
- Physics Graduate - Software Developer – London
- Network Support Engineer – Surrey
- Graduate Electronic Design Engineer - IoT - ML
- FPGA Engineer
- Hardware Engineer - Bristol - 30-45k
- Embedded Development Engineer – London
- Graduate Software Developer – Cambridge - C++
- Software Test Engineer - Cambridge
- Graduate Technology Consultant - Madrid/London
- Graduate Software Developer - Cambridge
- Java Developer