Midday School Assistant - Swindon
Integra People are currently recruiting School Midday Assistants in the Blunsdon Swindon Area.
12:30pm till 1:30pm
11:50am till 12:50pm
Days will be Monday to Friday term time only .
- Supervision of pupils, either in the lunch hall or other areas in the school, whilst they are eating lunch or taking part in lunchtime activities.
- Carry out associated duties, e.g.
clear spillages, clean tables and chairs, stack tables and chairs that are used during the lunch break, sweep floor and wash up cups and spoons as directed by the Senior MDSA
- Carry out minor first aid on pupils and enter incidents that have been identified by the school in the accident book or on an accident slip.
- Report to senior MDSA any accidents of the type identified by the school - e.g.
head injuries, or pupils who become unwell, so that parents can be contacted.
To be considered for these roles you must either have an Enhanced DBS on the Update service or willing to purchase an enhanced DBS
More Jobs from Integra
- School Cleaner Wolverhampton
- Healthcare Assistant
- School Cleaner Lowton
- Practice Nurse
- Cleaner - Rickmansworth
- Cleaner - Malborough, Kingsbridge
- Cleaner - Brixham
- Cleaner - Buckland, Newton Abbot
- Cleaner - Ashford, Kent
- Cleaner - Biggin Hill, Westerham
- Cleaner - Sevenoaks
- Cleaner - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Cleaner - Merriot, Crewkerne
- Cleaner - Benfleet, Essex
- Cleaner - Eastleigh, Hampshire
- Cleaner - Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Cleaner - Milford Haven
- Cleaner - Mexborough
- Cleaner - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield
- Cleaner - Chadwell Heath, Romford