Deputy Manager - Homecare
Are you a Deputy Manager or Supervisor in domiciliary care? Are you looking to join an exciting and ambitious company? Apply here!
I am looking for a new Deputy Manager for a fantastic homecare service based in Melksham which supports vulnerable adults in their own homes in the local area.
As Deputy Manager you will be paid an annual salary of £25,000 working Monday to Friday in the Care Office with ventures into the field to undertake new client assessments every so often.
The Deputy Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the service, supervisions of staff, assessment of new packages, creating rota's and assisting with recruitment.
The Deputy Manager must have
- Managerial or Supervisory experience in a Domiciliary or Homecare service (Team Leader, Deputy Manager)
- Driving License and Vehicle
- Staff management and performance management experience
- Positive personality to motivate and lead the service
- NVQ Level 3 Health and Social Care
If you are looking for an exciting new career move with an ambitious and highly regarded specialist care provider, apply here!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Sussex
- Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team (Home Working)
- Support Worker - Adults - Learning Disabilities
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Surrey
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Essex
- Team Manager - Young People In Care & Court Team
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Berkshire
- Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Team Manager - Assessment & MASH Team
- Children's Social Workers & Managers
- Social Worker - Child Protection Team
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Social Worker - Adult Locality Team
- Adults Social Worker - Local Authority
- Social Worker - Complex Care Team
- Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding Team
- Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Oxfordshire