MASH Social Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced MASH Social Worker to join a busy childrens team in St Helens Council.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join a supportive team within a well established council.
This is a full time position (37 hours) and is on a locum basis.
This role is paying up to £30 per hour for experienced candidates.
, Candidates must be competent in managing complex caseloads and be experienced in working with children and families.
, Enhanced DBS.
, Social Work England Registration.
, Full driver's license and access to vehicle.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Passenger Assistant
- Passenger Assistant
- Floor Layer
- Probation Service Officer
- Multi Trade
- Prison Nurse - Mental Health
- Adoption Social Worker, Southwark
- Social Worker
- Prison Escort
- Support Resettlement Officer
- Assistant Management Accountant - Home Working (South West)
- Consultant Advanced Practitioner - Haringey Council
- Qualified PNC Trainer (Police)
- Procurement Manager
- Traffic Officer
- SOAR RGN
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
- Vaccination Nurse
- Band 5 ACT Pharmacy Technician