Groundworkers / Pavers
Groundworks / Pavers - Central Leeds
Day rate - £14 - £16 per hour depending on experience
We are looking to employ Groundworks Operative with some experience in the following type:
Public Highways and Footpaths Hard Landscaping and Groundworks.
Laying kerbs/paving/block paving/macadam/concrete/flag paving/resin bound gravel/fencing/etc.
Hours of work: Monday-Friday 7.30am-4pm.
Reliability and having a good attitude towards hard work in an outdoor environment is essential.
You must be able to take direction as well as use your own initiative and be a strong team player.
If interested please apply by sending your update CV.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Client Manager : Accountancy Practice
- Mobility Therapist
- RGN Nurse
- Buyer / Account Manager - Recycling Company
- Food and Nutrition Studies Teacher
- Bid Writer
- Dental Nurse
- Environmental Social Governance Consultant
- Communications Account Manager
- Performance Data Analyst
- Audit Senior
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Work Placement / Project Manager
- Sales Manager - Stairlift Manufacturer
- Dental Nurse
- Supervisor/Foreman - Surfacing/ Tarmac
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- School Nurse
- Supported Living Pathways Lead Teacher