Prosecution Case Administrator
Our Client is actively seeking a Prosecution Case Administrator to join their team at their Hanley site.
As a Case Administrator you will provide support for the completion of cases in an efficient manner.
The role of Prosecution Case Administrator will see the successful candidate liaise between departments, be an effective communicator and have the ability to adhere to strict confidentiality agreements at all times.
This role is a Temporary opportunity for the next 3-6 months with scope for it to go permanent for the successful candidate.
- Managing key cases following from receipt to completion
- Preparing and submitting files for reports
- Provide updates to clients throughout and work to strict deadlines at all times
- Processing queries from clients
- There may be times when you will be requested to give evidence in court
- Strong communicator - both spoken and in written form
- Excellent Microsoft skills - including Excel
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and targets
- Experience of managing substantial and diverse workloads
Desired but not essential:
- A qualification or degree in either criminology, law, policing, or something similar
- Knowledge of TSJ and BCM
All successful candidates must be prepared to undertake a Credit Check and Enhanced DBS check before a start date is confirmed.
Hours: Flexi hours of 8:00am - 4:00pm or 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £9.40 per hour
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Legal Secretary
- Financial Services Administrator
- Tendering Engineer
- Import and Export Administrator (Nights)
- Courier Operator
- Mechanical Site Engineer
- Panel Assembler
- European Operator
- Part-time Receptionist
- Electrical Site Engineer
- European Customs Clerk
- Mechanical Assembler
- Panel Wireperson
- Part-time Sales Administrator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Team Manager
- IFA Administrator
- Temporary Assistants – COVID-19 Testing Project
- Director of Care
- Risk and Compliance Manager