AR69 – Track Marshall
First Military Recruitment are currently seeking a Track Marshall on behalf one our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring the circuit, issuing the correct flags to drivers & relaying information carefully and correctly back to the Race Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for monitoring the circuit, issuing the correct flags to drivers & relaying information carefully and correctly back to the Race Director.
- To collect the staff rota on time and attend work on time and in full uniform.
- Ensure all uniform item are clean and undamaged.
- To be fully conversant with the contents of the staff manual & employee handbook.
- To attend any work-related courses, functions and or training sessions as and when directed by the General Manager To attend staff meetings as and when directed by the General Manager.
- To always keep the presentation of the venue to high standard.
- To attend other Venues or events as per the Company’s requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a team
- Clear communication
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working in a customer facing role
More Jobs from First Military Recruitment
- Service Engineer (International Travel)
- Production Operator
- Lightning Protection Test Engineer
- Civils Manager
- Calibration Team Leader (Aerospace)
- Site Electrician
- Fire Alarm Service Engineer
- Site Manager
- Maintenance Engineer [Electrical Bias]
- Vertical Borer
- Plumber [Heat pump technology]
- Full Stack Developer
- Medical Team Leader (Field based)
- CPCS Groundworker
- Sales Representative
- Site Operative
- Hydraulic Engineer