Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays
HRS are currently looking for an Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays to join a leading Biotech company based in London.
As the Outsource Manager you will be responsible for outsourcing several bioanalytical assays focused on Flow cytometry / Immunohistochemistry / ELISA / Genomics etc.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Scientist/ Outsource Manager /Project Manager etc.
to join an innovative organisation.
This role will be partially home-based.
This role could consider Post-Doc professionals with strong assay experience (focused on flow cytometry and IHC) that are keen to move to a role outside the lab.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be responsible for managing the outsourced projects focused on pre-clinical and clinical assays including ELISA, flow cytometry, IHC, and/or genomics.
You will work closely with CROs to ensure the delivery of assays in a timely manner.
As the Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays you will be involved in the assay transfers, troubleshooting and review of plans, protocols and reports.
Other responsibilities will include organization of sample collection, sample analysis and support of the clinical operations team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Outsource Manager - Preclinical / Clinical Assays we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in Life Sciences, including but not limited to molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology.
A PhD is advantageous.
Proven industry experience in developing pre-clinical or clinical assays including ELISA, MSD, Flow Cytometry, etc.
Experience in a regulated environment such as GLP, GCP, GMP etc.
A working knowledge and practical experience with managing projects or lab personnel.
Experience working with CROs / Stakeholders / Industry partners would be advantageous.
Assay Development / Pre-clinical / Clinical / ELISA / MSD / Flow Cytometry / Genomics / PK / ADA / Bioanalytical / GxP / Project Management / Relationship Management / Leadership
- Start: 02/11/2020
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£65000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633903
- Posted: 2020-11-02 13:03:28 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Quality Control Associate
- Head of Operations
- Data Integrity Specialist
- Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
- Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Biology
- QC Analyst
- Trackwise Technical Manager
- Technical Application Scientist - Polish Speaking 1 year FTC
- Discovery Scientist - Immunology
- Senior Scientific Officer - Microbiology
- Senior Scientist - SPR
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician