Team Manager - Referral and Assessment Team
The London Borough of Merton is looking for a Team Manager to join their Referral and Assessment Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Team Manager will have experience in both R+A work as well as a managerial post.
The key to success in this role is to be able to manage a team of Social Work Professionals confidently from the beginning of the contract.
Benefits for you as a Referral and Assessment Team Manager:
- “Good” and “Outstanding” Ofsted results
- Competitive pay rate of £42.00 per hour
- Home working available
- 10-minute walk away from Morden South Train Station
Your responsibilities as a Referral and Assessment Team Manager:
- Managing performance and authorising assessments within your team
- To ensure a high level of practice is carried through the team consistently
- Provide clear direction to those in the team
Requirements of you as a Referral and Assessment Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of R+A and management work
Location: Merton, London
Pay rate: £42.00 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker