Systems Engineer - Permanent
£28,000 - £52,000 + Competitive Bonus/Benefits and Excellent Career Progression
Stream Resourcing are currently working with a world leading Defence company that play a critical role in the design, development, integration and support of next-generation technologies, that aid the fight capability of the nation's defence services.
They are seeking Systems Engineers, across all levels of seniority, to join their team.
This is an opportunity to work on one of a variety of programmes and projects, providing technical expertise for in?service and future naval platforms.
You will work with other engineers and technical specialists in a rapidly evolving and competitive market, providing an ample number of opportunities and continuous professional development.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the technical requirements of the systems and products are correctly identified, documented and managed, ensuring that it can be demonstrated that the work carried out meets contractual, safety and environmental obligations.
- Certifying that design proving evidence is comprehensive and has been endorsed by the appropriate level of authority to support technical and business milestones.
- Supporting the definition and acceptance criteria of a project through design, build, integration, installation and commissioning activities.
- Providing technical support to the team, through having or developing an understanding of the customer Operational Defect (OPDEF) and maintenance processes to be able to provide specialist technical advice as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent experience) in relevant STEM subject (Engineering/ Physics/ Maths/ Science)
- Understanding of the system engineering lifecycle and be able to apply good systems engineering practices to your work.
- Recognition of the need to apply relevant engineering standards, including safety and environmental regulations
- Knowledge and experience of requirements management processes and tools, such as DOORS.
- Understanding and knowledge of validation & verification, or test and acceptance activities and processes.
- Understanding of system design techniques such as Object Oriented Analysis/Design, Model-Based Systems Engineering.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Occupational Health Technician
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Sterility Assurance Lead
- RF PCB LAYOUT ENGINEER
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Quality Systems Associate
- HR Officer
- Medical Affairs Manager Immunology
- Senior Android Engineer
- Commercial Officer
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Regulatory Compliance Engineer
- Maintenance Technician
- Multi Skilled Technician – Site Engineering
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Technical Engineering Specialist
- Senior Policy Advisor-RQ406420
- Dynamics 365 Lead