Core Asset Consulting's client, a global asset management firm is looking for an Intercompany Accountant to join the team, based in Edinburgh.
If you are qualified accountant with experience working within Financial Services, then we want to hear from you!
This is an initial 50 week contract based in Edinburgh.
- CA/ACA/AACA/CIMA qualified or equivalent qualification
- 3 years plus of accounting experience, preferably in a Big 4 organisation/Financial Service
- Experience of working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment would an advantage
- Process improvements and projects experience desirable
- Run the automated FX settlements reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- As part of automated FX Intercompany process reclassing Intercompany positions in order that they can flow through to be settled via the automated process
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations including responsibility and provide commentary on balance sheet movements for month end reporting purposes
- Actively progress process improvements for all aspects of Intercompany and for the benefit of the Corporate Control team as a whole
- Build relationships with other Finance teams to ensure that all stakeholders' reporting requirements are met in a complete and timely manner
Job reference: 12997
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- SENIOR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT
- DERIVATIVES OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Analyst - Marketing Communications
- HR ADVISOR
- Senior Investment Risk Manager
- FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- HEAD OF ACCOUNTING PROJECTS
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNTANT
- Social Media Specialist
- BILLING TEAM LEAD
- BILLING ANALYST
- Treasury & Cash Associate
- OPERATION OVERSIGHT SPECIALIST - DERIVATIVES
- Treasury / Payments Team Leader
- TREASURY ANALYST
- PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
- Head of HR
- SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
- Corporate Solicitor
- Operations Oversight Specialist - Derivatives