Our client is an industry leading manufacturing business with an impressive growth plans, supported with large scale investment, and an existing established network of manufacturing facilities across the UK.
With plans for investment at their Stoke factory, our client is now seeking to appoint a number of Electrical Maintenance Engineers / Maintenance Electricians to join their team.
The working culture is friendly, and one that encourages the sharing of best practice, whilst providing a platform for continuous learning and development.
What's in it for you?
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT - Our client aims to operate to world-class standards and the successful candidate will be required to commit to a focused programme of training and development which will include:
- Upskilling and training
- TPM Tools & Techniques inclusive of 5S principles
- Asset care, RCM, TPM and CMMS training
- Leadership and management training for those who are keen to progress their careers and demonstrate ambition
- Salary; £40'000 per annum and potential overtime opportunities paid at a premium,
- The ability to work a continental shift pattern covering days and nights, providing 4 days off at the end of each shift, e.g.
4 days, 4 off, 4 nights 4 days off
- The role will be working as part of the Maintenance Team providing ‘Hands-on' Electrical & Technical support to both Production and other internal functions throughout the Factory.
- Providing plant wide Electrical maintenance service, departmental support and electrical repairs on a wide range of machinery, ensuring that all production targets are maintained.
- Within the position as a Maintenance Electrician you will have the opportunity to be involved with a wide of range of industrial electrical maintenance operations and projects, which will be supported with a wide range of training opportunities, including accredited training programs and courses.
Experience and Qualification Required:
- Recognised Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship & Qualification or equivalent level 3 qualification - NVQ, City and Guilds etc
- Three phase, Invertor Drive and PLC fault finding experience is required
- The ability to work within a fast-paced manufacturing environment undertaking PPM and TPM activities
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness
- Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to electrical machinery problems within a production environment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Manager HSE EHS
- Supply Chain Manager - Warehouse & Logistics
- Vehicle fitter
- Vehicle Fitter
- MIG Welder Fabricator
- HR Administrator - Food Industry 6 Month FTC
- Production Operative
- Production Operative
- Finance Controller
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Production / Saw Operative
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Project Manager
- Manufacturing Operative / Saw Operator
- Commercial and Finance Manager
- Parts Assembler
- Supply Chain Manager
- Stores Person
- Warehouse Operative