Cornwall (WFH) | 3 Month Contract | £15ph Day Negotiable | Full Time | Start ASAP
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority for a Management Accountant to join them for an initial 3 Month Contract.
The role will initially be working from home.
The role will ensure budget holders are provided with the necessary financial information and advice in order to maintain budgetary control within the organisation.
This will include support for both capital and revenue budgets and the budget setting process.
The role will also provide key information to enable the closure of accounts process to be completed.
Working through the Service Accountants the role will be expected to link closely with the Business Reporting Managers and their staff to ensure a co-ordinated delivery of financial support is maintained.
- Contribute to the delivery for client services of financial reports such that the financial management needs both revenue and capital of the services are met.
This would include ensuring accurate budget reports are produced on time and the attendance at budgetary control meetings with clients to identify any issues of concern.
- To work with client services to identify, quantify and report/escalate significant financial problems or weaknesses through to Service Accountants.
- To provide support and/or attend strategic meetings with Business Reporting Manager and client departments to ensure officers are provided with the most accurate reliable and timely information.
- To work with Finance colleagues to ensure that data (actual and budget, revenue and capital, and projected) within the company's electronic financial management system (Oracle ERP) is secure and accurate in relation to their client services.
To be suitable for this position, you will need to hold the following qualifications and/or experience:
- Senior AAT/CCAB Qualification
- Background working within a Management Accountant role with experience of using Oracle ERP
To find out more about this opportunity or to apply, please contact Anna at STR.
For application, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 02392 315073
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Assistant Finance Business Partner
- Education Partner Development Manager - 102899-1
- Customer Service Transformation Lead
- Programme Manager
- Equality and Diversity Project Co-ordinator
- Sales Manager
- CONTRACT ENGINEERS
- Bid Manager
- Principal/Senior Consultant - Azure Infrastructure & DevOps
- Channel Marketing Manager 102846
- Information Security Analyst/Manager
- Genomics Bioanalytical Project Manager
- Learning And Development Officer
- Contract Mobile App Developer (Front End)
- Shutdown Leader
- Regional Operations Manager
- Programme Manager
- Research Technology Engineer - 102387-1
- Project Manager - 102842-1
- Administrator- Covid 19- 5155856