Automation Engineer (Contract)
We are currently looking for a Automation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based on the South Coast of Ireland.
As the Automation Engineer you will be responsible for providing Automation and Equipment Engineering support to site systems and process equipment to ensure they are operated, improved and maintained to meet customer and compliance requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
As the Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for working with Siemens S7 to ensure that the systems are maintained and validated to correct GMP standards.
You will be responsible for acting as the operational support for fill / finish and oral solid dose facilities by working in a regulated environment.
As the Automation Engineer you will be responsible for managing automation vendors during equipment troubleshooting and upgrades.
You will be responsible for supporting and implementing solutions for new products and capacity expansions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering.
Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical setting, preferably oral solid dose or fill finish.
A working knowledge and practical experience with Siemens S7 is essential.
Key Words: Automation | Engineer | Contract | GMP | Biopharma | Fill | Finish | Sterile | Solid | Dose | Engineering | Siemens | S7
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 06/11/2020
- Rate: €60 to €65 Per: hour
- Location: Ireland,Scotland
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634000
- Posted: 2020-11-06 16:57:30 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- QC Analyst
- Trackwise Technical Manager
- Technical Application Scientist - Polish Speaking 1 year FTC
- Discovery Scientist - Immunology
- Senior Scientific Officer - Microbiology
- Senior Scientist - SPR
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician
- QC Scientist
- QC Microbiologist
- Lead Scientist - Biosafety
- Training Facilitator
- Production Scheduler (Pharmaceutical) - 6 Month Contract