(Graduate) Electronics Engineer
An Electronics and FPGA Engineer is required to join a busy R&D team to work on instrumentation and acoustics systems.
Candidate should have experience in all round electronics design with expertise in FPGA and System-On-Chip; preferably in an instrumentation development environment. The work will involve digital design for interfacing and analogue-digital conversion for precision instrumentation applications.
Some experience or knowledge of microprocessor based circuit design and embedded software would be desirable.
The work will involve mixed signal design including pre-amplifiers, filters, power supplies, interfacing and analogue-digital conversion for precision instrumentation applications.
Some experience or knowledge of microprocessor
Candidates with a BSc (2:1) or a higher degree in a relevant electronics-engineering course.
- Basic Analog components / circuits (essential)
- Verilog / VHDL (essential)
- Processors (essential)
- Circuit analysis, modelling and theory (essential)
- Analog-Digital Conversion (essential)
- Interfacing and IO (e.g.
I2C and SPI bus) (essential)
- CAD Schematic layout (essential)
- XilinX Zynq (desirable)
- Linux (desirable)
- Experience of Cadence OrCADPCB design tools (essential)
- Fault finding (desirable)
- Assembler and/or embedded ‘C' (desirable)
- Good written and presentational communication skills will be required (essential).
Lots more vacancies at www (dot) remjobs (dot) co (dot) uk
More Jobs from Rem Ltd
- Customer Support Technician - Comms/Wireless
- Draughtsperson/CAD Technician
- Embedded Firmware Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineers (Grad to Senior)
- Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
- Physicist London
- Senior Software Engineer; Embedded; Firmware; C++
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Systems Engineer; Software/Hardware/Applications
- Physics Programmer; Software Engineer; Oxford
- Production Test Engineer
- Systems Engineer - Hardware/Software
- Electrical Engineer
- Wireperson - Magnets
- Mathematical Programmer/Software Engineer (C++)
- Software Engineer, C#, Data Science; Cambridge