Care Support Worker - Weekly Pay - Immediate Start
Community Care Support Worker
Domiciliary Care in Brighton, Hove & Peacehaven
Temporary Christmas staff / Bank staff with enhanced pay rate during Christmas period.
Better Healthcare are one of the region’s main suppliers to the some of the country’s largest Care groups and require care workers to work in within the community with clients with Dementia, Physical Disabilities and/or Sensory Impairment.
As an ideal candidate you will have experience of providing care, preferably a driver and be looking for a flexible but rewarding career in care.
We also welcome candidates looking for a new career in care and provide full training and support.
Domiciliary duties include:
Providing personal care
Supporting clients in their own home allowing them to maintain both their independence and quality of life.
Support with meals
Updating and maintaining records
Better Healthcare offer:
Fully enhanced DBS
Full PPE provided by us
Enhanced pay during Christmas period
£9 - £11 Per Hour
Full Training Program
If you are looking for a challenge and want to make a difference in someone’s life please contact our recruitment team on 01273 203 999 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall ensure fairness and equal opportunities throughout our workforce and in service delivery.
We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.
- Rate: £9 - £11 Per Annum Weekly Pay
- Location: East Sussex, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Better Healthcare Services
- Contact: Stacey Edwards
- Tel: 01273 203 999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DomBriTemp
- Posted: 2020-11-09 11:32:41 -
- View all Jobs from Better Healthcare Services
More Jobs from Better Healthcare Services
- SUPPORT WORKER
- Domiciliary / Community Care Assistant
- Autism Support Worker
- Specialist Children Worker
- Weekend Care Assistant
- Home Care Assistant
- Evening Care Assistant
- Daytime Domiciliary/Care Assistant
- Healthcare Assistant
- Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Specialist Support Worker
- Case Manager
- Specialist Care Coordinator
- Clinical Lead Nurse
- Operational Support Manager
- Registered general nurse band 6 community
- Oncall Supervisor
- residential children's support worker
- Complex Care Support Worker - Part Time.