Business to Business - New Business Telesales
Our client are a rapidly expanding, award-winning company based in South Wales.
They provide a software based solution into the education sector.
Our client is transitioning from being a start-up business to scaling rapidly and, as such, is seeking to grow the sales team with ambitious and self-motivated team members.
We strive to maintain an open culture that is associated with start-ups in which everyone is a hands-on contributor, sharing ideas and opinions.
How you fit in
They have grown rapidly over the last 4 years, doubling in size every year.
This growth rate is expected to continue, the role would suit someone with proven business to business telesales experience.
Knowledge of the education sector and Software as a Service (SaaS) is a definite advantage.
Our client's values are important to them and the person who they recruit for this role must share their sentiments and ethos.
Integrity — they are honest, law-abiding, ethical and fair in every aspect of their work Care — They truly care about and respect their customers and each other
Trust — They strive to earn and retain the trust that people place in them
Excellence — They continually grow their knowledge and skills to provide even better services Commitment — They are relentless in pursuit of their goal to protect children, young people and vulnerable adults
What you will do day to day
- Making outbound sales calls to warm and cold leads
- Chasing prospects from events to book in demos
- Supporting customers who ring into the business
- Updating the CRM system
- Achieve agreed targets and maximise company revenue
- Accurately forecast demo numbers per week/month
- Proactively follow up on demos delivered to win the business
- Ensure the highest possible levels of customer service
- Prepare relevant sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed interest
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of two years proven experience working in a sales environment
- Excellent sales skills with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Track record of successfully winning sales opportunities in a competitive environment
- Evidence of the ability to work in a fast moving, competitive environment
- High level of computer literacy, including word-processing, spreadsheets, presentations, CRM, and the Internet.
- Knowledge and experience of safeguarding and child protection, particularly in the education sector
- selling software as a service
- The highest level of honesty and integrity
- Reliable and committed
- Outgoing with a genuine desire to perform well
- Excellent telephone manner, rapport building and negotiation skills
- Very confident and outgoing
- Strong objection handling skills
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Required to work actively as part of a team and contribute towards delivering and meeting team performance
- Develop strong relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Excellent written and spoken English
- They offer a great team-working environment in a rapidly expanding sector
- They make a real difference in society: the work they do ensures children's safety
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of annual leave (government minimum is 20 days)
- Contributory Pension
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free fruit and tea/coffee
- Budget allocated to ongoing career development
- Sponsored company nights out and Christmas party