Assistant Tax Manager
Our client, a global Financial Services firm in Glasgow are looking for an individual to come in with the primary purpose of supporting tax compliance and reporting within the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) and review quarterly effective tax rates for US GAAP and IFRS reporting.
- Support tax compliance and reporting within the UK, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
- Review quarterly effective tax rates for US GAAP and IFRS reporting
- Collaborate with other stakeholders across the tax function to build strong relationships
- Knowledge share, coach, and mentor other individuals across the team, at a range of levels
- Drive innovation and process efficiency improvements
- Work collaboratively across the Firm to deal with ad hoc issues and manage risk
- Proficient UK Corporation Tax compliance knowledge and experience
- ACCA/CIMA/CA or ATT/CTA qualifications
- Aptitude for working in a swiftly changing, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work, controls, and accaracy
- The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and organisational skills as well as being able to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative working environment
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider benefits package
- Future development as the Tax team continues to grow
Job reference: 12758
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- PROPERTY FUND ACCOUNTANT
- LIQUIDITY RISK DIRECTOR
- Corporate Solicitor
- Corporate Solicitor
- FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINSITRATOR - BACK OFFICE
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS
- BUSINESS CHANGE SPECIALISTS
- PRODUCT OWNER
- DIGITAL MARKETING PRODUCT LEAD - ESG
- FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
- Tax Compliance Controller
- AML & Compliance Executive
- BUSINESS ANALYST - INTEGRATION AND HR
- Senior Internal Auditor - IT
- Tax Accountant
- Internal Auditor - Manager Level
- RFP Writer
- Senior Investment Consultant - LGPS
- Investment Platform Specialist
- Senior Investment Consultant (London)