Service Care Solutions have a vacancy available for a Band 5/6 RGN to work on the flu campaign at various locations throughout Oxford.
This role is full time but part time maybe considered.
You will be supporting the flu vaccination programme in the community, you must be a car driver as role will involve travelling across the area to flu clinics.
This role can be ABnd 5 or Band 6, depending on skills as a vaccinator.
You must have previous experience as an immunisations nurse within the NHS and be NMC Registered.
For further details please respond to this advertisement with your up to date CV.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Recovery Worker
- Non-Medical Prescriber
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Senior Infrastructure Planner
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home