Tax Compliance Controller
Are you a qualified tax professional with strong Corporate Tax experience? If so, our client, a rapidly growing, increasingly internationally dispersed business has an opportunity for you.
Working with and managing the outsourced global tax compliance partner in Big 4 you will be responsible for global corporate direct tax compliance and will play a key role in ensuring all corporate direct tax returns and payments are made on time.
This is a newly created role where you'll have a lot of autonomy and initially you'll be rewiring this role as this function was largely executed by the Financial Reporting team.
You'll be working in a close-knit team with people you can learn from and continue to expand your expertise as the business continues to open new entities in different countries.
In time its likely the team will grow and you'll have an opportunity to develop and manage people.
While the role has a strong compliance element there is lots of scope to act in an advisory capacity and you'll be interacting across a range of contacts both internally and externally.
This role would suit someone qualified, ideally the CTA (0-5 years post qualified experience) and welcomes someone making their first move from Practice, or already working within industry.
- Responsible for the timely filing of all corporate direct tax returns
- Responsible for the timely payment of all corporate direct taxes
- Prepare corporate direct tax forecasts
- Responsible for the day to day management of global tax compliance provider
- Ensure an accurate and efficient tax compliance process
- Work with other finance teams to ensure appropriate tax provisioning and accounting notes are included in financial reports
- Provide support and assistance to other team members as required
- Contribute to firm wide and finance projects with tax compliance impacts
- Accounting or Taxation qualification (CA ACCA CIMA CTA)
- Proven UK and or International tax compliance experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Proven track record of effective Team working and Process Management
- Strong accuracy and organisational skills
- A highly competitive salary
- Excellent bonus potential
- Wider Benefits package
Job reference: 13021
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNTANT
- Senior Fund Analyst
- COMPENSATION CONTROLLER
- FINANCIAL PROMOTIONS APPROVALS ADVISER
- Property Fund Accountant
- PROPERTY FUND ACCOUNTANT
- LIQUIDITY RISK DIRECTOR
- Corporate Solicitor
- Corporate Solicitor
- FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINSITRATOR - BACK OFFICE
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISORS
- BUSINESS CHANGE SPECIALISTS
- PRODUCT OWNER
- DIGITAL MARKETING PRODUCT LEAD - ESG
- FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
- AML & Compliance Executive
- BUSINESS ANALYST - INTEGRATION AND HR
- Assistant Tax Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor - IT
- Tax Accountant