Regulatory Affairs Specialist
We are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK.
As the Regulatory Affairs Specialist you will be responsible for operating as point of contact for Contract Research Organisation's (CRO) and managing clinical trial applications (CTA) in line with project timelines.
This role is a 12 month contract and initially remote based in line with Covid-19 guidelines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regulatory Affairs Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Support regulatory submissions in line with company policies and project timelines
Operate as point of contact for clinical trial applications to the EU and Global Market
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist will liaise with third party partners to support with clinical trial applications (CTA's)
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regulatory Affairs Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical / Scientific discipline
Proven industry experience in Regulatory Affairs, CRO Management / liaison as well as CTA projects
A working knowledge and practical experience with Oncology and Immunology products
Key Words: CTA / Clinical Trial Applications / Regulatory Affairs / RA / Reg Affairs / Consultant / Regulatory Affairs Consultant / RA Consultant / Oncology / Immunology / Clinical Research Organisation / CRO / EU / Global / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 18/11/2020
- Rate: Â£415 to Â£600 Per: day
- Location: United Kingdom,United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634070
- Posted: 2020-11-18 18:05:29 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Pharmaceutical IT Information Security and Compliance Manager
- Lead Investigation Specialist - Microbiology
- Scientist - Bioanalysis
- QA Team Lead
- Bioprocess Engineer
- Viral Vector Production Lead
- Downstream Process Scientist
- Technical Content Specialist
- Product Marketing Manager
- Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
- Senior Non-Clinical Manager
- Reserach Scientist - Tumour Immunology
- PK Scientist - ELISA
- QMS Process Specialist
- Gene Therapy Project Design Manager
- QC Scientific Officer - Vaccine Production
- Upstream Developmental Scientist (Fermentation)
- Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry
- Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
- Quality Control Lead - Microbiology