Technical Sales Specialist - Transplant Diagnostics
Technical Sales Specialist - Transplantation Diagnostics
Cracking opportunity for an expert in transplantation diagnostics or (next generation sequencing) NGS to join a rapidly growing multinational organisation in an important technical sales role.
In this specialist sales role you will be responsible for the sale of a complete range of molecular and antibody-based assays for pre-transplant typing and screening and post-transplant monitoring to transplant / HLA laboratories on your territory.
To apply you will need an in depth knowledge of transplant diagnostics ideally including histocompatibility ( HLA ) assays gained from several years working in a transplantation laboratory or will have a strong track record of sales to similar areas with relevant technical skills in molecular/NGS techniques.
You will enjoy using your scientific knowledge to find solutions for customers and have a positive, friendly approach and good commercial acumen.
You could be looking to move out of the transplant laboratory and carve a new career for yourself in this field-based sales role or you could already be working in applications support or molecular diagnostic sales and be looking for the next challenge.
Able to travel extensively you will have good access to the motorway networks.
On offer is the chance to join a major international company with a great range of life saving products, a fantastic family feel team working environment and a real commitment to long term career development.
The position attracts a comprehensive package including a competitive basic salary, bonus, company car, fuel card, healthcare, life insurance, income protection and pension.
Location: UK, East Midlands, Home Counties, Thames Valley, North West, London, Slough, Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, High Wycombe, Cambridge, Northampton, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Doncaster, Leeds, Huddersfield, York, M62, Warrington, Crewe, Stockport.
Key words: transplantation, pathology diagnostics, HLA, histocompatability, immunohaematology, molecular diagnostics, IVD, in vitro diagnostics, HLA typing, transplant diagnostics, compatability testing, HLA laboratory, Next Generation Sequencing, NGS, sequence-based typing, SBT, Real-Time PCR, qPCR, sequence-specific primers, reverse sequence-specific oligonucleotides, rSSO
More Jobs from Kirkham Young Ltd
- Account Manager Neuromodulation (Chronic Pain)
- Marketing Product Manager Life Sciences
- Sales Training Specialist - Geosciences/Materials Science (FTC)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI) Specialist
- Sales Specialist - Hospital Medical Equipment
- Clinical Nurse Trainer - Part time - ICU
- Junior Sales Specialist - Hospital Medical Equipment
- Nurse Advisor Continence Care
- Medical Sales Account Manager -Anaesthesia & Critical Care
- Sales Training Specialist - Geosciences/Materials Science
- Nurse Advisor Continence Care
- National Account Manager - Commercial Pathology / CROs
- Qualified Person
- Sales Specialist - Monitoring Systems
- Quality Manager
- Territory Manager Aesthetics
- Territory Manager Anaesthesia & Recovery
- Account Manager - Infusion Fluid Systems
- Sales Specialist - Molecular Diagnostics
- Territory Manager - Moving & Handling, Pressure Care