Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress - Chelmsford Essex
Salary £15000-£25,000 (pro rata)
6 months fixed term contract
Our client based in Chelmsford Essex is specialised in website design, with a portfolio of local clients they have enjoyed increased success in their digital marketing efforts.
They strive to offer strategies that truly work and create beautiful UX focused websites.
An opportunity has risen for a Junior Web developer to join on full time bases at their Chelmsford office.
Role and responsibilities
The role includes a mixture of small tasks, large projects, back-end & front-end web site development work.
You will be working with in a small friendly team who offer a high level of customer service to all of their clients.
Skills & Experience
* HTML, CSS
* Ideally at least 1 year commercial Web development experience
* Any experience in Statamic & APIs would be desirable
* You should be self-motivated and takes pride in the work you produce
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Client Manager : Accountancy Practice
- Mobility Therapist
- RGN Nurse
- Buyer / Account Manager - Recycling Company
- Food and Nutrition Studies Teacher
- Bid Writer
- Dental Nurse
- Environmental Social Governance Consultant
- Communications Account Manager
- Performance Data Analyst
- Audit Senior
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Work Placement / Project Manager
- Sales Manager - Stairlift Manufacturer
- Dental Nurse
- Supervisor/Foreman - Surfacing/ Tarmac
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- School Nurse
- Supported Living Pathways Lead Teacher