Customer Support Technician - Comms/Wireless
We are seeking an experienced Customer Support Technician to join a world class, highly innovative technology company who are leading the world in wireless solutions across a wide range of sectors, from Rail to Construction, Transportation, Mining and Utilities.
Your role will be to support an international customer base on projects from the early stages of planning, through configuration, installation and after-sales as well as training customers to use award-winning products to their best effect.
We are looking for someone with an enthusiasm for exceeding customers' expectations with quality service and support.
Backgrounds which could be relevant include datacomms, telecoms, security systems, signals and rail infrastructure installation.
These products are innovative and high tech and an ability to understand not just structural monitoring, but communications and networks is essential.
Experience of customer training or the creation of training courses and materials would also be very useful, as would competence in a European language other than English.
There is a competitive remuneration package available and the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment with great prospects.
More Jobs from Rem Ltd
- Coil Winder / Magnet Technician
- Motor Control Engineer
- Manufacturing Guru - Electronics
- Production Manager - Electronics
- Senior Mechatronics Design Engineer
- Senior Electronic Design Engineer
- (Senior) Technical Project Manager
- Coil Winder - Magnets
- (Senior) Electronics Design Engineer
- Exceptional Hardware Engineers - Grad to Principal
- (Graduate) Electronics Engineer - FPGA/Firmware
- Senior Systems Engineer; Software/Hardware/Applications
- IT Support Technician
- Hardware/Electronics Technician
- RF Hardware Design Engineer
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer
- Computational Physicist; Mathematical Modelling; C++; Oxford
- (Graduate) Electronics Engineer
- Engineering Draughtsperson/CAD Technician
- Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead/Manager