Senior Scientist - SPR
HRS are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - SPR to join a leading Contract Research Organisation (CRO) based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Senior Scientist - SPR you will be responsible for supporting drug discovery project utilising Surface Plasmon Resonance.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist that has been using SPR for characterisation of protein molecules within drug discovery projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - SPR will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will mainly lab-based and using SPR (Biacore) daily for characterisation of large molecules, focused on proteins.
You will be responsible for producing and analysing data.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting SPR when required and support with experimental design.
As the Senior Scientist - SPR, you will be involved in project management and client interaction.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - SPR we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
A PhD in relevant degree such as Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Biophysics and Protein Sciences.
Proven industry experience in biophysical methods such as SPR, DSF, ITC, NMR.
SPR experience is a must and ideally Biacore.
A working knowledge and practical experience with troubleshooting methods when using SPR and processing relevant data.
Key Words: CRO / Drug Discovery / Protein Interaction / Experimental Design / Data Processing / Biopharmaceutical Organisation / Biophysical / Biophysics / DSF / ITC / SPR / Biacore / Protein Expression / Protein Purification / E Coli / Insect Cells / Mammalian / Purification / Chromatography
- Start: 24/11/2020
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: Cambridgeshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634108
- Posted: 2020-11-24 17:01:33 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry
- Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
- Quality Control Lead - Microbiology
- Lab operations assistant
- Production Scientist
- Senior Scientist - Mass Spec / DMPK
- Senior Assay Development Scientist - Diagnostics
- Cell Therapy Scientist
- Clinical Innovation Lead
- Telemedicine Innovation Manager
- Fermentation Specialist
- Production Manager (Pharmaceutical)
- Research Associate
- Physical Sciences Manager
- QC Analyst PBL599
- Quality and Technical Officer - Part Time Maternity Cover
- Formulation Chemist
- Operations Associate - Pharmaceutical
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Senior Mass Spectrometry Scientist