We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area.
As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for transferring methodology into the business, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
To transfer methodology into the company, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
To prepare technical documentation within the Department, and assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team.
To carry out projects within the Department and at international level with the ability to commit to overseas travel as part of the project team.
Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline
Proven industry experience in Analytical techniques such as HPLC within a GMP environment.
A working knowledge and practical experience with method validation using the analytical techniques required.
Key Words: HPLC | QC | Quality Control | Analytical | Method Validation | GMP | Wiltshire|
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 27/11/2020
- Rate: Competitive
- Location: Wiltshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Savannah Adams
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634121
- Posted: 2020-11-27 10:08:32 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Pharmaceutical IT Information Security and Compliance Manager
- Lead Investigation Specialist - Microbiology
- Scientist - Bioanalysis
- QA Team Lead
- Bioprocess Engineer
- Viral Vector Production Lead
- Downstream Process Scientist
- Technical Content Specialist
- Product Marketing Manager
- Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
- Senior Non-Clinical Manager
- Reserach Scientist - Tumour Immunology
- PK Scientist - ELISA
- QMS Process Specialist
- Gene Therapy Project Design Manager
- QC Scientific Officer - Vaccine Production
- Upstream Developmental Scientist (Fermentation)
- Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry
- Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
- Quality Control Lead - Microbiology