Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Biology
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and confident scientist to become a Technical Sales Specialist, within a highly reputable and family owned organisation.
As the Technical Sales Specialist, you will specialise in the Cell Line Development portfolio, being supported by the Cell Line Development application specialist, to increase sales within new and existing customers.
You can be based anywhere across the UK to apply for this role.
The role is home based and comes with a company car and a company profit bonus.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Technical Sales Specialist, you will report to the Director and your responsibilities will include:
Consulting with customers in the biopharmaceutical, academic and research industries to discuss the best products for their research / biomanufacturing from the company portfolio including cell imaging, single cell deposition and analytical products.
Working closely with existing customers to maintain relationships, whist developing new relationships and following up on incoming sales enquiries.
Speaking with customers via online and face to face meetings for sales meetings, training sessions and process improvement, whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
As the Technical Sales Specialist, you will attend conferences promote products, network, perform product demonstrations and quotations where appropriate.
Training may include some overseas travel.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past experience:
Relevant degree in a Life Science subject such as Biotechnology, Microbiology or Cellular Biology.
Proven industry experience working in a lab performing cell culture is desirable however not essential.
A thorough knowledge and practical experience of techniques such as cell culture, cell imaging, cell line development or live cell analysis would be highly advantageous to your application.
Key words: upstream / up-stream / fermentation / cell line development / biopharmaceutical / downstream / bioreactor / AKTA / purification / sales / account manager / technical sales specialist / cell biology / cellular biology / cell culture / cell lines / cell line engineering / live cell analysis / microbiology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 27/11/2020
- Rate: Â£30000 to Â£35000 Per: annum Benefits: Company Car
- Location: South East England,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634057
- Posted: 2020-11-27 10:47:31 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Pharmaceutical IT Information Security and Compliance Manager
- Lead Investigation Specialist - Microbiology
- Scientist - Bioanalysis
- QA Team Lead
- Bioprocess Engineer
- Viral Vector Production Lead
- Downstream Process Scientist
- Technical Content Specialist
- Product Marketing Manager
- Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
- Senior Non-Clinical Manager
- Reserach Scientist - Tumour Immunology
- PK Scientist - ELISA
- QMS Process Specialist
- Gene Therapy Project Design Manager
- QC Scientific Officer - Vaccine Production
- Upstream Developmental Scientist (Fermentation)
- Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry
- Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
- Quality Control Lead - Microbiology