Business Analyst - Portishead - 1 Year Contract - £20ph Umbrella Inside IR35 (negotiable)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the team of a public sector organisation based in Portishead.
This is an analytical role so my client is seeking dynamic candidates with experience in change management.
Key skills include analysing data, communicating findings from data e.g.
through graphical means, collecting requirements, prepping and numbering workshops and process/system mapping.
- Guiding and supporting business review and re-design.
- Mapping 'as-is' and 'to-be' business states, identifying opportunities for improvement/options for change, modelling different scenarios and analysing impacts of change.
- Design and facilitate workshops to analyse, define and prioritise requirements, challenge thinking and agree outcomes to ensure robust requirement development and approval in line with business needs.
- Develop testing and user acceptance plans, understanding and articulating the effect of proposed solutions, create accurate and details 'as-is' and 'to-be' business models, conducting impact assessments and benefits analysis for proposed solutions incorporating process.
- Configuration management of documentation and architecture for the project/programme including business processes, procedures, requirements catalogues, traceability matrices, test plans and strategies and other documents.
- Supporting the Project/Programme team with the creation and maintenance of standard Project/Programme documentation as required under the direction of the Project/Programme Manager.
- Lead, chair and facilitate workshops and meetings, preparing and delivering presentations and other communication and engagement activity as required.
- Support the business change aspect of the Project/Programme contributing to business readiness/change impact assessments and planning training/awareness and communications activity to ensure the change is effectively embedded.
- General analytical support including analysis of a range of different types of data and information, benefits identification, monitoring and tracking.
The postholder will:-
- Hold a full current driving licence or be able to travel around the force area using alternative transport;
- Significant previous experience of business change and organisational development work in a business or public service environment;
- Excellent IT skills including extensive experience using all common Microsoft packages;
- Excellent interpersonal skills - including good verbal and written communication, presentation skills and the ability to lead and facilitate meetings and workshops with a range of stakeholders;
- Experience of collating, processing and analysing both quantitative and qualitative data;
- Experience of identifying, documenting and verifying business requirements and specifications;
- Experience of business process improvement/re-engineering including analysing and documenting processes using a range of tools and software.
The following would be advantageous:-
- Experience using PRINCE 2 project management methodology and/or similar industry standards (such as managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Agile, etc).
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at STR on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Contract Systems Engineer
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Senior Strategic Buyer (Manager)
- Operational Buyer – Indirect Goods & Services
- Business Support Coordinator
- Electronic Architect
- Life Sciences Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Lead
- Web Editor- 5160038
- Burials and Cremations Manager
- Service Desk Analyst - 7759012034515
- Housing Advisor
- Electronic Engineer Hardware Technical Lead
- Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) – Leicester
- Field Service Engineer (Refrigeration) - Leeds
- Electronics Engineer
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Business Transformation Analyst
- Interior Design Recruitment Consultant - American market
- Lead Electronics Engineer