Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
A Large Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to cover the North West London region.
As the Supervising Social Worker, you will be supporting the Registered Manager with both operational and Commercial performance.
This role is full-time, homebased and permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have fostering experience.
You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Attend regular meeting and Supervisions
- Undertake Form F Assessments
- Recruit, assess and monitor foster carers
- Support Children and Young people
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: South East
Salary: up to £36,000 + Car Allowance - £2,000 / Company Car
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587 031 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Strategic Safeguarding Lead - Adult Services
- Social Worker - Frontline
- Social Worker - Project Reviews
- Assistant Team Manager - Looked After Children
- Senior Social Worker - Frontline
- Adoption Panel Advisor
- Supervising Social Worker Swanwick
- Supervising Social Worker Ringwood
- Supervising Social Worker Devon
- Compliance Administrator
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Social Worker - Older People Mental Health Team
- Social Worker - Adults Community Team
- Support Worker - Permanent Full Time
- Waking Night Support Worker - Permanent Full Time
- Social Worker - Adults MASH Team
- Locum - Senior Practitioner
- Team Manager - Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children