Our established client is currently expanding and is seeking an experienced Web Developer to join their team.
This role will give you access to a broad range of clients.
Ideally our client is seeking someone who has been freelance before or who has 24 months experience within an agency.
- Working as a Senior Developer you will be working closely with the team and the clients to develop web applications using PHP and MySQL.
- The Web Developer will be proficient in PHP/MySQL
- Experience of developing modules for open source software
- Experience in using open cart and word press are essential
- Ideally has experience in building bespoke web app / content management systems
- Ideally proficient in HTML/CSS
- The Web Developer will ideally be interested/has knowledge of SEO
- Ideally happy to meet clients for training and be hands-on with customer support
- Working as part of a team is essential
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 per annum DOE
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Financial Services Administrator
- Tendering Engineer
- Import and Export Administrator (Nights)
- Courier Operator
- Mechanical Site Engineer
- Panel Assembler
- European Operator
- Part-time Receptionist
- Electrical Site Engineer
- European Customs Clerk
- Mechanical Assembler
- Panel Wireperson
- Part-time Sales Administrator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Team Manager
- IFA Administrator
- Temporary Assistants – COVID-19 Testing Project
- Director of Care
- Risk and Compliance Manager
- Case Administrator