Technical Sales Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a new Technical Sales / Project Engineer to join our client's team in Stoke on Trent.
They are a well-regarded and innovative organisation within the Manufacturing / Engineering Sector and produce bespoke materials handling and automation systems for a mix of high-profile clients.
You will enjoy a highly progressive remuneration package with an OTE of over £40k (uncapped) plus scope for growth to a management role.
- Generate solutions to customer problems and associated costings / quotations fully complying with the customer's desired scope.
- Visit customer sites to discuss, assess and identify customer requirements.
- Work within project guidelines to achieve desired specifications, costs, lead times etc.
- Planning and prioritising your area sales and customer activities.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Update and maintain customer and prospective contacts, internal systems and respond and follow up all sales enquiries.
- Monitor and report on competitor activities to assist in the development of a sustainable and profitable business plan.
- To work with all departments to ensure an integrated approach towards an increase in sales and customer satisfaction.
- Manage product / service mix, pricing, and margins according to agreed aims.
Provide information to be used to prepare a monthly report on the status of key accounts and a summary of new business items, highlighting both risk and opportunities and the resources required to secure new contracts.
- Have a strong track record and interest towards technical and project management within an engineering environment.
- Site measurement experience.
- Proven experience of working in a technical / sales environment is required.
- Knowledge of mechanical handling and automation techniques, machinery, and solutions.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Excellent communication, IT, and problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own.
- Must be flexible to travel / stay overnight as required.
- A full clean UK driving licence.
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Technical Sales, Engineering Sales, Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager.
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + uncapped commission + company car allowance + mobile phone and laptop
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Part-time HR Administrator
- Production Assistant
- Relationship Manager
- Legal Secretary
- Financial Services Administrator
- Tendering Engineer
- Import and Export Administrator (Nights)
- Courier Operator
- Mechanical Site Engineer
- Panel Assembler
- European Operator
- Part-time Receptionist
- Electrical Site Engineer
- European Customs Clerk
- Mechanical Assembler
- Panel Wireperson
- Part-time Sales Administrator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Team Manager