Position: Senior Estimator
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Senior Estimator Responsibilities:
- Evaluate tender specifications and drawings
- Estimate the time and materials required to complete the project
- Prepare and collate tenders by a given deadline based on the scope of work, plans, specification, BOQ's and schedules provided
- Engage with main contractor estimators/quantity surveyors for further information where it is required
- Follow up with main contractors on bids and budgets
- Be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules, report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
Senior Estimator Requirements:
- Recognised third-level qualification in Estimating, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Accountancy or other relevant discipline
- Electrical experience is an advantage
- Advanced experience in the use of MS Excel and other Microsoft office package
- 5 years+ in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues both written and oral.
- Ability to influence, build consensus and look for collaboration with people from different departments and all levels.
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place.
Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Clodagh on 086 0405288 in complete confidence.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Quantity Surveyor €75k
- Window Fitters €55k Louth/Meath
- Carpenters €55k
- Excellent Security Engineers €57k
- Electricians €55k Louth/Meath
- New Project Manager €85k-€100k+
- Excellent Accountant £55k
- HGV Mechanic €60k
- Locksmith €42k+
- Project Manager (Security Industry)
- Security Installation Engineers
- Electrical Project Engineer
- Security Service Engineers
- Senior Electronic Security Engineer
- Automatic Door Engineers
- Security Installation Engineer
- Senior Fire Alarm Commissioning Engineers
- Account Executive- National
- Sales Rep Fire and Security
- M&E Estimator/ QS