Residential Surveyor - Bristol
My client an Independent Surveying Practice is looking for a Residential Surveyor to cover a patch in Bristol.
They are looking for additional surveyors to carry out bank & building society valuations.
Therefore, to be considered you must be FRICS/MRICS or ASSOC RICS and a registered valuer.
The role is ideal for a surveyor looking for a change of direction out of the corporate world to a more flexible working life.
If you are semi-retired or looking to return to work the role can provide part-time flexible work.
It is a consultancy-based position; my client can supply the work you decide how many hours you want to work and when.
In return my client can offer you:
- Appointments booked on your behalf
- Distance between appointments kept to a minimum
- Flexible hours
- Home based working arrangements
- Weekend work if required
- Attractive fee sharing package
- Latest IPAD technology
- Full training & ongoing support
Working Hours: Part-time/full-time hours available
Salary: £30,000 - £80,000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Sales Negotiator - North Nottingham
- Accompanied Viewer - North Nottingham
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser, Southampton
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Brighton
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser - London
- Wealth Manager Academy - Trainees - Manchester
- Self-Employed Financial Advisor - Newcastle
- Wealth Manager Academy – Edinburgh (Trainee / Graduate)
- Self Employed Valuer - Vale of White Horse
- Property Consultant - Westminster
- Sales Property Broker - Canary Wharf
- Lettings Negotiator - St Albans
- Sales Manager - Leicester
- Senior Lettings Negotiator / Letting Manager - Ipswich
- Self Employed Valuer - Suffolk
- Property Manager - North Nottingham
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Bristol
- Residential Surveyor - Liverpool
- Residential Surveyor - Sheffield
- Residential Surveyor - London