Lead Scientist - Bioprocess
We are currently looking for a Bioprocess Lead Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Bioprocess Lead Scientist you will be responsible for leadership and strategical input in the bioprocess team, contributing to the production of therapeutic products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioprocess Lead Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will act as the Subject Matter Expert of bioprocess methods including protein purification techniques such as chromatography, filtration, centrifugation, formulation and filling.
As the Lead Scientist, you will be directly managing a small team of up to 5 scientists at all levels.
As the Bioprocess Lead Scientist, you will provide technical advice to internal and external teams, while working closely with the Lead Scientists in Biosafety and Bioanalytical departments.
This will involve conducting regular meetings internally to ensure project targets within the R&D team are met.
It will be your responsibility to trouble shoot within the bioprocess team and lead investigations into any deviations in production.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioprocess Lead Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a science subject is necessary.
Proven industry experience in leading projects and teams in a bioprocess setting will be highly advantageous.
A working knowledge and practical experience with downstream process techniques, including chromatography and filtration, is essential.
Key Words: Lead Scientist | Bioprocess | Process Development | R&D | Research and Development | Downstream | DSP | Chromatography | Filtration | Fill Finish | Biopharmaceutical | Team Lead | Management | Project Management
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 14/12/2020
- Rate: Experience dependent
- Location: Hertfordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5634012
- Posted: 2020-12-14 11:15:37 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- QC Scientific Officer - Vaccine Production
- Upstream Developmental Scientist (Fermentation)
- Quality Control Lead - Protein Chemistry
- Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
- Quality Control Lead - Microbiology
- Lab operations assistant
- Production Scientist
- Senior Scientist - Mass Spec / DMPK
- Senior Assay Development Scientist - Diagnostics
- Cell Therapy Scientist
- Clinical Innovation Lead
- Telemedicine Innovation Manager
- Fermentation Specialist
- Production Manager (Pharmaceutical)
- Research Associate
- Physical Sciences Manager
- QC Analyst PBL599
- Quality and Technical Officer - Part Time Maternity Cover
- Formulation Chemist
- Operations Associate - Pharmaceutical