Delivery Assurance Manager- 5155595
Delivery Assurance Manager- Daventry- 12 month FTC-£36K Plus excellent benefits.
I am looking for an experienced Business Assurance/Change Manager to join a large telecommunications company based in Daventry.
The role will involve Capturing, tracking and managing Customer Change as well as;
-Drive impact assessment and costed change options
-Own the Change Management process
-Coordinate Customers, internal Delivery Teams and Suppliers throughout the change lifecycle including logging, analysis, review, detailed technical and commercial assessment and responses.
-Own the Risk and Issues management process and policy.
-Facilitate Risk and Issue management at the project, programme and directorate level within CIP Telecoms.
We are looking for a change or business process manager who has Previous experience in a role that encompasses the management and execution of change, risk and issues management processes and procedures.
Ideally you will also have a background in telecoms.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR ON 02392 322309 and email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Case Manager - East Anglia
- Senior Building Surveyor
- Engineering Demand Planner
- Machine Learning Researcher
- Programme Manager
- Senior Category Manager (Commercial and Procurement)
- Project Controller
- External Executive Communications Consultant - 103935-1
- Cleaning Validation
- Transactional Services Manager (Recruitment & Pay)
- Procurement Officer- RQ410020
- Building Surveyor
- CNC Miller / Programmer
- Quality Engineer
- Supplier Quality Engineer/Analyst
- Contract Manager 5144928 / 5160314
- Procurement Vacancies
- Senior Process Design Engineer
- Payments Team Administrator