Vehicle Technician vacancy
Vehicle Technician vacancy - Tonbridge area
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience - strong basic plus bonus, overtime & company benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to a Senior Vehicle Technician for our client's specialist workshop completing repairs on high end vehicles.
We are looking for a very technical and good all-round vehicle Technician.
Must be able to show a strong skillset; fault finding, diagnostics, servicing, and bigger repairs.
Vehicle Technician duties:
This role will include all levels of technical works, ranging from general servicing, repairs, diagnostic work and bigger repairs.
Looking for someone with an eye for details, someone to work on a variety of jobs.
- You must be qualified Vehicle Technician (NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 in vehicle maintenance & repair) with a strong skillset.
- Must have experience within a Car Dealership
- Full UK driving licence
Consultant: Rik Baynes
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency.
We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester - Prestwich - No Weekends!
- Plant Mechanic / Workshop Supervisor Vacancy
- Vehicle Technician / Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy
- Night Shift HGV Technician Vacancy
- Business Manager / Transaction Manager vacancy - Harlow area
- Service Manager - Motor Trade - Liverpool Area
- MOT Tester Vacancy - Exeter Area
- Business Manager - Motor Trade
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Exeter Area
- PSV Technician Vacancy - Torquay Area
- Bodyshop Controller Vacancy
- Workshop Controller Vacancy (Motor Trade)
- HGV Technician Vacancy - Neath, South Wales
- Master/Diagnostic Technician Vacancy
- Split Shift HGV Technician Vacancy
- MOT Tester Technician Vacancy – Wincanton
- Service Advisor Vacancy - Motor Trade - Wincanton
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy
- Vehicle Technician Vacancy - Guildford Area
- HGV Technician Vacancy