A Local Authority based in West Yorkshire is looking for a Planning Officer to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary role and the ideal candidate will hold an appropriate qualification in and or associated with Town and Country Planning and will be able to demonstrate continued professional development across a range of appeal types.
The purpose of the role is to take a lead role and assist the Council and its partners to deliver outcomes on major and complex planning applications, provide pre-submission advice, deal with appeal case work in order to secure the best planning outcome.
The main responsibilities for the role are,
To be responsible for a case load of larger-scale-complex application types; appeals; associated pre-application discussions and post decision negotiations which might raise significant policy issues or involve major regeneration schemes and business proposals ensuring consistency of procedures and approach, and promoting quality in all aspects of urban design.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £17 - £19 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£445 - £490 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £17 - £19 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience
- Location: Wakefield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-12-14 14:29:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Recovery Worker
- Non-Medical Prescriber
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Senior Infrastructure Planner
- Adults Social Worker, Modern Slavery and Forced Marriage
- Adults Social Worker, Safeguarding, Tower Hamlets
- Estates Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Maintenance Surveyor
- Social Worker, Discharge to Assess, Lewisham
- Building Surveyor
- Social Worker, SGO and Connected Carers, Southwark
- Gas Engineer Domestic
- Social Worker, Safeguarding and Family Support, Southwark
- Adults Social Worker, Physical Disabilities, Ealing
- Senior Social Worker, Court Team, Home working
- Qualified Visual Impairment Officer, Kensington and Chelsea
- Senior CP / CIN Social Worker, Lewisham
- Team Manager, Early Help, Working from home